• The first time you light your candle, make sure to burn it for 3-4 hours or until the whole surface is melted. This will help prevent tunneling and will extend the life of your candle.
  • Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time, and let it cool completely before lighting again. Keep the candle wick centered and trimmed to about 1/4" before every burn. A long and crooked wick can lead to uneven burn, high flame, or smoking.
  • Discard your candle once 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the container. Scrape out the excess wax, wash it out with hot water and soap and either recycle or reuse the jar.

NEVER leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets. Do not touch or move the candle while is burning. Avoid putting your burning candle near vents, fans or drafts.


Wax melts are completely wick-less scented pieces of soy wax that are melted in a tea-light warmer or UL electric fragrance warmer. Each of our wax melt packs contains 6 cubes. Use one to two cubes depending on the type and size of your wax warmer. Unlike the candles, the soy wax in the warmer doesn't evaporate as you use it. Instead, eventually, the wax will lose its scent. When this happens, you will want to remove the wax from the dish to change it over to a fresh new wax melt. 

Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.